Activities to stimulate your creative energy, experiment and play….
These are optional activities related to our exhibition topic (Currently ‘Canberra Lived’) Use any media you like unless otherwise specified!
Choose the activities that appeal to you and complete them and share with the group on our Facebook Page and in class.
ACTIVITY TWO_22: CANBERRA LIVED – POV: You’re from Canberra
- Watch the video about Canberra by Jimmie Rees
- Write notes and create a quick written mind map in response
- Choose a map from the selection you were given
- Create 4 small experimental works in any medium using your mind map and the physical maps as inspiration
ACTIVITY ONE_22: CANBERRA LIVED – What 3 Words
- Download the app ‘What 3 Words’ from the App Store.
- Using the app generate a series of words from one (or more) of your favourite locations in Canberra
- Take photographs of this location too
- Generate 4 small experimental artworks in any medium of your choice in response to this process.